You may find that you are unable to remove a document from the structure; if this is the case, then it is because you do not have the level of permissions to do so. If you need to remove a document but do not have the right permissions, contact your system administrator to request the document removal.
- Select EQMS Document Manager from the Module Selector dropdown.
- From here, click on Structure on the menu bar.
- Select Manage Structure from the side menu.
- Find the document you want to remove from the structure. To expand a section, click on the triangular Reveal icon.
- Click on the Delete icon to the right of the document you want to remove.
- You will be presented with the following overlaid screen. To remove the document from the structure, click on OK, or to abandon the action, click on Cancel.