You can read documents from within EQMS - there's no need to download documents. Your user permissions and groups will determine which documents you can view; if there is a document you need to see but cannot access, contact your system administrator.
1. Access to documents is gained via the Tree in the Side Bar – select 'Navigator' in EQMS Navigator. This is structured in a similar way to Windows Explorer.
3. Click the arrow head to the left of the folder to reveal its documents.
4. Click the title of the document to open and view it in the Active Area.
5. A folder may have an icon overlaid – this indicates a document to the folder itself.
6. Clicking the title of the folder will open the associated document.