- To find the section of the Navigational structure that you want to copy, select EQMS Document Manager from the Module Selector Dropdown.
- From here click Structure on the Menu Bar.
- Click Manage Structure in the side bar. Click on the arrow head to the left of a Structure Component to expand it.
- To copy the required section, click on the Copy Structure icon.
- The following message will be displayed. Select OK to copy this part of the Structure or Cancel to abandon the copy.
- You will be presented with a similar screen to this:
- From here, you can find the Structure Component under which you want to paste the section. To paste the section, click on the Paste Structure icon.
- The following message will be displayed. Select OK to paste the section of the Navigator Tree under the selected Structure Component or Cancel to abandon the copy.
- This section of the navigational structure has now been copied and pasted to your desired location.
Have more questions? Submit a request