If you have the right level of administrative permissions, it's possible to add or remove users from Groups. If you don't have these permissions, contact your system administrator to request the addition/removal of the user(s) you require.
- Select EQMS Document Manager from the Module Selector dropdown.
- From here click on Tools on the Menu Bar.
- Click on Manage Groups in the side bar.
- You will then see a list of all the Groups on the system.
- Click on the name of the group for which you want to change the Users.
- You will now see the Group Details page.
- To Add a new Group Member, either:
7.a Use the Add Group Member drop down menu
7.b Click on the List icon (to the right of the drop down menus) and choose from the list of Users/Groups. Their names will now appear below the menus.
- To Delete a user from the group, click on the Delete icon to the right of the person’s name.
- The following message will be displayed. Select OK to remove the user from the group or Cancel to abandon the action.
- Click on the Save icon.
- The following message will be displayed. Select OK to save the new details for the group or Cancel to abandon the action.
- The user list for this group has now been updated.