Search is based on keyword.
Do not search with natural language
Ex: "How do I create a new metadata type?"
Training Manager Reports
Several different report varieties are available from within the Reports tab of Training Manager.
Reports are only available to Module Administrators
Selecting the ‘+’ Icon in the top right corner of the report screen will extend the bar and reveal a series of filters similar to below:
As you can see in the example above (filters vary depending on module and/or report) there are several useful filters which can be applied to ensure that the data displayed in the report is relevant, useful and concise. Multiple filters can be applied at once to further refine the report.
In addition to the standard Top Level report filtering, customisable reports allow you to filter, group, rearrange and remove data using the columns.
Each of these reports has an overall header, and a column specific filter on each column.
In the header for each there is a text field that allows you to filter the column to the specific data you require.
- Type your filter keyword(s) into the filter text field
- Select the ‘filter’ icon to the right of the field
- You will be displayed with the option to filter the results to:
- No Filter – Does not apply a filter
- Contains – Filters to results the contain the keyword in that column
- EqualTo – Displays only results that feature the exact phrase/keyword(s) used
One of the simplest way of arranging data is to arrange the column in ascending/descending order
1. Select the ‘=’ icon from the relevant column header bar
2. A list will be displayed similar to below:
3. Select either ‘Sort Ascending’ or ‘Sort Descending’ to rearrange the column (this organisation extends to the rest of the report)
4. To remove the filter, select the ‘=’ icon again but, this time select ‘Clear Sorting’
EQMS Customisable reports allow you to rearrange the columns in the report to better suit the purpose of the report you want to extract from the system.
1. To rearrange the columns, simply select the column header
2. Click and Drag the column to the new desired location
3. This new location will also apply when the report is exported to Excel
EQMS Customisable reports allow you to group the data using a relevant column of data.
1. Selecting the column header gives you the ability to drag the column to the header bar.
2. Doing this then re-organises the data displayed so that they are grouped using the data found in the column you used to group.
3. The grouping options currently used will be displayed in the header bar and can be rearranged in ascending/descending order.
4. To remove the grouping, select the ‘x’ icon from the group in the header bar
1. Select the ‘=’ icon from the header bar of a column
2. A list will be displayed similar to below:
3. Select the ‘Group By’ option to group the report data by the column selected
4. Select ‘Ungroup’ to remove the grouping
When using the customisable reports, you may find that some of the columns are unnecessary for the report you want to produce.
1. To remove a column, select the ‘=’ icon in the top right of a column header
2. Hover over the ‘Columns’ at the bottom of the list of options
3. Untick any desired column(s) checkbox
4. To bring the column back, simply perform the same steps as above but this time ‘tick’ the desired column checkbox
When you see your Report, after selection and possible filtering and selection of the Preview button, you will have a number of ways to navigate and use the Report.
|[Back] button||Select to return to the list of Reports screen|
|[Preview] button||Revise your filters and select this button to present a different selection of data|
|or||These arrows may be used when green, to replace the current Report selection with the selection which preceded or followed it in your current choice of this Report.|
|or||These symbols may be used when blue to display the first or last page in the current selection of the Report.|
|or||The chevron symbols may be used when blue to present the previous or next page of the current selection of the Report.|
|This icon may be used to refresh the Report. It will return to the database, which may have changed since first presented, and apply your filter again, to produce a refreshed Report.|
|The camera icon may be used to present the Report in the form in which it will be printed (as A4 portrait or landscape pages)|
|The print icon will send a link of this Report selection to your system's Print window so that you can direct it to be printed on your chosen printer in your chosen form.|
|This @ icon may be used to toggle the Filter panel off and on. This can present you with more, vertically, of the Active Area within which to view the Report.|
One item omitted above is the Export to the selected format dropdown.
This offers the choice of a number of a options described below.
|Acrobat (PDF) file||Standard Adobe Reader screen for .pdf output, of similar appearance to the Report layout.|
|CSV (comma delimited)||Spreadsheet style output with headings and column headings repeated for every detail line of the Report. May need to see the source Report layout to deduce what the detail columns are.|
|Excel 97-2003||Spreadsheet output mimicking the "paper" layout. Column headings appear above their detail but Group and Heading references, and space rows may present subsequent data sorting problems, where the Report is not designed primarily for spreadsheet output.|
|Rich Text Format||.rtf file of similar appearance to the Report layout.|
|TIFF file||.tif file of similar appearance to the Report layout.|
|Web Archive||.mhtml file of similar appearance to the Report layout.|
|1003||Training Not Done and Retraining Overdue||A full list of Training Records that have not been confirmed for both New Training and Retraining. Supports the ability to include inactive training courses|
|1004||Training Done by Training Provider||A full list of training done by a selected Training Provider|
|1008||Training Courses with Record Count||List of all training courses with number of records for each course|
|1009||Cancelled Training||List of cancelled training with the reason for cancellation|
|1099||Training Matrix||A comprehensive view of your full Training Matrix. Multiple filters available. Includes Internal/External user filter|
Several different widgets are available for Training Manager within the EQMS Dashboard.
Access to Dashboard widgets can be granted to users by a System Administrators from within the Admin Panel of Dashboard.
|28||Training Activity||A bar chart of Training Records which were New, Overdue, Overdue Re-Training, Confirmed Late and Confirmed within the selected time frame|
|29||Training Status||A donut chart showing the percentage representation of Training Records in the system grouped by their current status|
|30||Training Required||A bar chart of Training required by role, confirmation, retraining, previous training|
|31||Training Manager KPI’s||A bar chart showing Training Records Scheduled but Late, Completed Late, Not Scheduled.|