Search is based on keyword.
Do not search with natural language
Ex: "How do I create a new metadata type?"
Access to iEQMS
- The iEQMS Auditor application first needs to be downloaded via the App Store
- When the application has downloaded you will see a new icon on your mobile similar to the one shown below:
- Select the icon to open the application
On initial use of the application you will need to first link the app to your EQMS system. You should be presented with the settings screen for providing and validating the site URL for your EQMS system.
If the Settings tab is not immediately viewable, tap the Change URL link in the top left corner to reveal the settings screen.
- Provide the system URL and tap Validate to ensure that the app can link to your EQMS system
The application can be link to either your Live or UAT site. It can be helpful to first connect to the UAT site when initially testing the application to prevent any test records being saved to the Live system.
Once the EQMS site has been linked and validated, you will be asked to Log in to EQMS
Provide your EQMS Username and Password
For multi-site systems you will also be required to select the specific site you would like to link to
Once you have successfully logged in to the application, you may be asked to provide a local password
This local password is intended for if the tablet is going to be used by multiple users to add an extra level of security and ensure that when the tablet is left unattended, it will log you out from the device at a local level requiring you to enter your local password when re-accessing the application
For security reasons, or if the device is being shared with multiple users, you may need to log out of the application. To do so:
- Select Home
- Select Log Out
- You will be redirected to the Log In screen
In addition to logging out of the system, you can also lock the system to prevent anyone else using the application without having to first enter your local password.
- Select the My EQMS Audits
- Tap the lock icon in the top right, as shown here
- To re-access the application, enter your local password.
This is the password set when you initially logged into the iEQMS Auditor application and NOT your standard EQMS password.
If you have locked the application, you will be asked to sign back in using your local password.
1. Enter your local password
2. Tap Resume