Search is based on keyword.
Do not search with natural language
Ex: "How do I create a new metadata type?"
My EQMS Audits
The My EQMS Audits section is where you will find your current audits and their corresponding details. From here you can download the details, check-out and start your Audits.
- Select My EQMS Audits from the Home screen. You will be presented with a screen similar to below:
- Tapping on the Resynchronisation icon will refresh the details of the screen. This will NOT upload or sync any details from the work you are doing, only download any new/updated details from the main EQMS system
- Tapping the Padlock icon allows you to temporarily lock the Auditor session. You can use this if you need to leave your iPad unattended for a while. When you resume, you will be asked to enter your local iPad password.
- Tapping the Users icon will display the User and Session information
- From here you can access your EQMS Audits. A list of all Audits which you are expected to contribute to or have permission to view.
- You can scroll through the list or use the Search by Audit Title or Reference function bar to fing the audit you need to work on. Enter the title of the audit you are looking for (or individual words contained within the title) and the search function will filter the list for you as you type. Tap Cancel to clear the search filter and return to the complete list.
- You can use the Audit Type dropdown to filter the results to a specific Audit Type
- You can use the Organisation Area dropdown to filter by Organisational Area
- From the My EQMS Audits screen, you can download audits by selecting the Download All Audit Details link. You will be asked if you want to check-out all your sections.
This will not automatically download associated documentation
- Tapping the Edit icon allows you to select individual questionnaire sections to check out and associated documents you would like to download.
- Selecting ‘Yes’ in the the Audit Details Downloaded toggle will allow you to specify Questionnaire and Document download details
- If you update any settings, tap Save to store the changes or Done to close the details without saving any changes
- Tapping the Check-out icon will check out the audit. Checking it out will leave the details visible to other users of the system but, no one else will be able to work on or update your sections until you check it back in again.
- Once tapped, it will change to the Check-in icon. Tapping this will check the audit back in.
- Tapping the Synchronise icon will synchronise the audit on your tablet with your main EQMS system, uploading any work you have done or downloading any details that may have been updated in the main system.
Network connection required. This may take some time.
- If you tap the Clear Local Data icon , then all the details to do with this audit will be removed from your device (but not your main EQMS system). If you have not synchronised before doing this then any work you may have carried out will be deleted. Once you have done this it will be necessary to download the audit details again (requiring a network connection) if you wish to do more work on it.
When you are working offline, you will only see audits that have already been downloaded to the device.
- Tap the Start Auditing link in the My EQMS Audits screen. You will be presented with the Audit Questionnaire, similar to below:
- Select the Section (or Checklist) you want to work on. The first question will automatically be presented similar to below:
The half moon icon in the checklist panel indicates that the question has been started. Once completed, the icon will change to a green tick
- Tap Assign Auditee if there is an auditee present
For each question in a checklist, you will need to select an answer(s), provide comments, attach evidence and findings (covered later in the guide) and select Complete Question.
Only tap Complete Question when you are sure everything is correct and all evidence is attached. Once completed, you will be unable to amend the question. You can progress other questions without ‘completing’ the previous questions. Just ensure that all questions are marked as complete before the end of the Audit process
- Select the question from the checklist.
- Enter your answers (this could be a text field, a radio button, a date field etc)
- Attach any evidence
- When you are sure that everything is correct, and all required evidence has been attached, tap Complete Question (at the bottom of the question panel)
Once a question has been set as Complete, you will be unable to make any changes to the answer.
- When a section of the checklist has been completed, a green icon will appear next to the section heading.
- A blue icon indicates that a section hasn’t been started.
- An orange icon indicates a section that has been started by not completed.
- No icon means you can view but cannot answer questions because you are not the assigned auditor
- Once completed, the half moon icon will update to a green tick
When answering questions within an Audit, the system will automatically highlight non-conformances and will request you to process and comment before the question can be completed.
- If your system is set up to use automated Findings and Actions, you will be led through the process when a Non-Conforming answer is selected against a question in the questionnaire/checklist.
- To raise findings via the application, ensure that you have Show Findings enabled in the application settings.
- Actions will only get issued once the audit is re-synched to the Main System
To manually raise findings within an Audit:
- From the question screen within a checklist, select the Finding icon. This will reveal the Findings pop-up screen similar to below:
- Select Add. The screen will refresh to reveal the Create New Finding pop-up window similar to below:
- You will then need to:
- Provide Title
- Select a Type
- Provide Details
- Define whether the action will Auto Close once completed
- Define whether to automatically Issue First Action once finding has been raised
- Select Create
- Confirm. You should then be asked ‘Would you like to raise an action associated with this finding’.
- Selecting No will close the screen
- Selecting Yes will lead you to the action creation process as described below
- If you selected Yes, you will be presented with the Create New Action screen, similar to below:
- You will then need to:
- Select an Action Type. This will auto-populate many of the fields below, but it is always worth reviewing the information and amending as required.
- Provide an Action Title
- Provide Details
- Select an Action Owner if different from yourself
- Select a Target Date
- Select a Priority
- Enable Notify Change Owner on Completion (if required)
If the finding owner has supplied the system their email address. EQMS can be set to alert the Finding Owner by email the moment that the Action Owner marks up that the Action has been completed
- Select Create
- Confirm. Once confirmed you will be asked ‘Do you want to raise another action?’
- Selecting Yes will lead you back through the action creation process
- Selecting No will lead you back to the Findings screen, newly populated with your created Finding(s) and Action(s)
Once a finding has been raised, you may need to amend the details to include newly found information or correct a mistake. To do this, first access the Findings screen and then:
Update Finding/Amend Details
- Select the finding
- Update any details as required
- Select Update
Add Additional Action
If you need to add additional actions to a finding after it has been raised:
1. Select Add Action in the row of the relevant finding
2. Follow the steps for creating a new action as described earlier in the guide
Delete a Finding or Action
1. Select Edit
2. Select the Remove icon next to any items you wish to delete
3. Select Delete
When carrying out Audits, you may need to attach the evidence of your results to the question.
- From within the Question, tap the Evidence icon at the top of the screen. You will be presented with a pop-up window, similar to below:
- To attach evidence, select the Add New icon
- You can then choose between Image, Video or Audio
- Once selected, you will then be given the option to select a file stored on the device, or create a new one (this will access the camera and/or microphone on the device)
To delete evidence:
- Select Edit from the Evidence pop-up window
- Select the evidence you wish to delete
- Then select the delete icon
Once you have competed all the questions within a Section, a green icon will show in the in the Checklists screen.
A blue icon indicates that a section hasn’t been started. An orange icon ( )indicates a section that has been started but not completed. No icon means that you are not the assigned auditor, so you can only view the question but not answer.
Once all of your sections are complete and the green icon is shown, return to the My EQMS Audits screen. From here you can check-in your Audit and resynchronise with the system and all details will now be available from within the core EQMS Audit Manager system.
If 'Issue All Actions' is enabled on the Audit Type, any raised actions will be issued.