Search is based on keyword.
Do not search with natural language
Ex: "How do I create a new metadata type?"
iEQMS Issue Management
Just like in the full desktop version of EQMS you can raise new Issues directly from the iEQMS application. Once raised, the Issue will exist in your EQMS Issues list just like any other issue. Additionally, you can access and, where permitted, amend the existing issue records.
- To access the Issues list, simply select the Issues icon in the navigation panel. This will reveal the Issues list, similar to below:
- You have the option to filter between All issues, Issues you own (Mine) and your ‘Favourites’
To favourite an Issue, simply select the star icon in the relevant row of the Issues List. Any Issues you may have favourited from the desktop version of EQMS will also be displayed.
- Select an Issue from the list to reveal the issue details in the preview panel
- From the Issues area of the application, select the Add New icon in the Navigation panel
- This should then reveal a list of Issue Types for you to raise, similar to the one shown below:
- Select the type of issue you would like to raise, then select Done. The screen will refresh to reveal the relevant blank issue form, similar to below:
4. Complete the mandatory details such as Company, Product, Source, Subject and Details.
Due to the customisable nature of Issue Manager, you may find that different fields require your attention depending on the configuration of your system.
Where available, it can be easier to use your device’s built in voice recognition to fill in any text fields instead of the on-screen keyboard.
- Select Create to submit the new Issue record.
- Select Yes to confirm the creation of the new Issue record
- Select the issue you would like to update/amend from the Issues list. The issue details will be displayed similar to below:
- Amend any required fields
- Select the options icon in the top right. This will reveal a list of options, as shown below:
- Select Update Issue and confirm any changes that you may have made:
To add a Journal entry to an Issue record:
- Either select the Add Journal icon in the bottom right of the Issue details screen, or, select the options icon and select Add Journal Entry.
- A pop-up window should appear as below.
- Simply fill in any relevant information and select Yes to confirm.
The Journals History can be viewed by selecting Journal History from the options menu
- From the Issues list, select the Issue Record you wish to attach an image to
- Scroll down the issue record until you can see Attachments
- Select the Add New icon as highlighted above. A pop-up window will appear as shown below:
- Select whether you would like to either:
- Select an existing File or Photo locally stored on your device
- Take a new photo to attach to the issue
- Once a file has been selected or a photo has been taken you will be asked to provide a filename
- Select Save to confirm. The newly attached file will appear under the attachments section of the Issue Details screen.
If you access the issue in EQMS via the web browser, the file will be listed under Documents.