Not everyone can remove a document from the structure, the user must have the right permissions. If you need to remove a document from the structure but don’t have the correct permissions then you need to contact your system administrator.
- When you log in to EQMS, you should automatically arrive at the EQMS Navigator module. If it doesn't, then you firstly need to select EQMS Navigator from the Module Selector dropdown.
- Use the navigator side bar to find the document you want to remove from the structure. To expand a section, click on the triangular Reveal icon.
- When you have found the document you want to delete, right-click on it to open the Context Menu.
- Select Remove Existing Link from the menu.
- You will be presented with the following overlaid screen. To remove the document from the structure, click on OK, or to abandon the action, click on Cancel.