If you have the correct user permissions, then it is possible to create different kinds of reports using the predefined report types within the EQMS Risk Manager. You firstly need to access EQMS Risk Manager (for help see How Do I Access EQMS Risk Manager?).
1. Firstly, click on the Reports tab in the side bar.
2. You will then be presented with a list of the different report types available. To choose the report type, click on it.
3. You can then use the filters at the top of the page to filter the Risks that will be in the report.
4. To apply the filters, click on the Preview button.
5. To then export the report, select the format you want to export the report to from the dropdown menu.
6. Then click on Export.