1. The To Do List appears as the first item on the menu bar. It contains a variety of messages generated within the system. These are:
- messages others have sent you (Incoming Messages)
- messages you have sent to others (Outgoing Messages)
- messages which the system has sent you (Notifications)
- notes you have sent yourself (Reminders)
Messages must be acted upon. When you complete your Action, it disappears from your To Do List, and where appropriate triggers the next person's workflow Action by raising a message in their To Do List.
2. Access your Incoming Requests by clicking the To Do option in your menu bar.
3. Click Incoming Requests from the menu down the left-hand side.
4. Select the Group By Module filter and the screen will expand to show from which Module the message has been sent. By selecting the Preview filter and the screen will expand to show from which Module the message has been sent. You will be presented with a similar screen to this:
5. Click on the underlined action details.
6. You will be presented with a screen similar to this:
7. Enter info in all relevant fields. For this Action Type the Actionee must supply details of the Result, alter the Status to Closed and Save the details to complete the action.
8. This window will now open. To save the details and complete the action, click on OK. To abandon the action, click on Cancel.