EQMS keeps a track of any version changes that have been made to a document and stores information about the older versions. All this information can be found through the Document Details page of a document.
- When you log in to EQMS, it should automatically open the EQMS Navigator module. If it doesn't, then you firstly need to select EQMS Navigator from the Module Selector dropdown.
- Click on Navigator on the menu bar.
- You then need to find the document you want to look at using the EQMS Navigator side bar. To expand a section, click on the triangular Reveal icon.
- When you have found the document, right-click on it and select Edit Document Detail from the contextual menu.
- The Document Details page for this document will now open. From here, click on the History icon. N.B. If there is no History icon, this means that there have been no previous versions of the document.
- The Archive Records overlaid window will now open showing a list of all the versions of the document that have existed. To open the details of an older version, click on the version date.
- The overlaid Document Details window will open showing the information for the archived document.