Any user can create feedback on documents you own. This means they can highlight errors or make suggestions for updates. You'll receive a notification in your To Do List that you have received feedback on your document.
- Select EQMS Document Manager from the Module Selector dropdown.
- From here click on To Do on the Menu Bar.
- You will then be presented with a list of all of your To Do items. Find the feedback you want to respond to and click on it.
- The Feedback details page will now be opened.
- Write your response in the Response text box.
- Click on the Save icon.
- You will then see this message. Click on OK to save your response or Cancel to abandon the action.