- Select EQMS Document Manager from the Module Selector dropdown.
- From here click on Structure on the Menu Bar.
- Click Component Sets in the side bar.
- You will be presented with a similar screen to this:
- Select New Component Set, located above the Title column heading.
- The Component Set Details screen will now open:
- If you want to link a file to the new Component Set, click on the Link Document icon.
- From here, find the file you want to link to it and click on the Link Document icon again.
- To add permissions to the new Component Set, click on the Restrict Access checkbox.
- Two drop down menus will then appear, one entitled Add User and one Add Group.
- To choose who you want to apply these permissions to, either:
11.a Use the drop down menus
11.b Click on the List icon (to the right of the drop down menus) and choose from the list of Users/Groups. Their names will now appear below the menus.
N.B. If the P is checked, this means the User/Group can change any of the Component Sets details. If the C is checked, this means that the User/Group can create Structure Components beneath. If the D is checked, this means that the User/Group can delete the Component Set (including all its Sub Components).
- Finally, enter the Title into the Title text box and click on the Save button in the grey menu bar.
- You will then be presented with the following dialog box. Select OK to continue or Cancel to abandon the changes.
Have more questions? Submit a request